Sunday, November 15, 2009

New Size = Shopping!






Greetings Friends!!!!

I am so excited to report that while (unnecessary) shopping today I tried on some pants - I decided to grab a size 10 instead of my usual comfortable size 12 and they fit. I am a size 10! This is the size I was wearing last year at my wedding! It's funny though because I still have about 8 lbs to go to get to my wedding weight. Oh well! I'm not complaining!


To celebrate I purchased a pair of jeans and a pair of black dress pants - in size 10. I also bought this cute scarf!!! I think it's so feminine and I LOVE scarves... And I bought these cute boots with a bow on them!
Now back to this!!!!!!!! Blah! I hate organizing stuff! Plus I need to make dinner!









1 comment:

  1. LOVE the scarf - super cute boots, too! Congrats on the new size, girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete