Friday, January 22, 2010

Boolywood Booty, Lowes and Weekend Plans

Bollywood:
I had the most fun last night doing a new workout. We have Insight OnDemand - I'm sure this is similar to other cable companies. There are 2 places (that I know of) to find free workouts under the "Free Spot" button. The first one is under Sportschool - it has some really outdated workout programs. I have tried some of them and I just can't get past the instructor. One time it was some really bulky italian guy in spandex and I really can't handle that.
The second place to find free work outs is under the Mag Rack button. Then go to Fitness & Yoga. They have more upbeat and modern workout videos. Plus they are FREE! Most of them are about thirty minutes so it's a great way to get in some cardio. I chose to do the Bollywood Booty last night. The title reeled me in and I really like the workout. I danced all throughout my high school years so I love any kind of routine workouts.
It was a very flirty video. She kept saying " make a sexy smile", "flip your hair" and "bounce your hips". My husband walked in a few times and laughed. I really liked it! There was another one called Bollywood Burn I'm going to try this weekend!
Lowes:
We went to Lowe's like 30 minutes before closing. We looked at different tile for backsplash and bathroom ideas. We went home and made a list of all the projects we would like to do on our house. We will probably try to do a few little projects throughout the year. My house was built in 2007 so everything is brand new - we would just like to upgrade alot of exisiting things (tile bathroom floor, switch out bath & kitchen fixtures, hardwood the living room) and add some things (crown molding in master bdrm, backsplash in kitchen, cabinets in laundry room). Like I said one day I will post the whole list!
The one on the left is what Chris likes and I like the one on the right.

I'm looking forward to this weekend! I have an MK retreat tonight and then Saturday night my husband is going to a poker night. I will have the house to myself :) I may invite the other wives to come over to my place if they want. If not, another date with my DVR & Wilson.

No comments:

Post a Comment