Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday! Busy Weekend Planned!!!

Last night I caught up on some DVR and Grey's Anamtomy was back on! I feel like the show is slowly slipping away but I still watch. I made spaghetti for dinner. Spaghetti has to be one of my top 5 favorite meals! It's so easy too! I will be eating leftover for lunch in about 30 minutes! Yum!

Weekend Plans:
The hubby will be at a Baseball Coach Clinic tonight & Saturday. I am going to swing by my parent's after work and spend time with my sister. I need to run by Target and then I'm going to go home and relax! I may even workout! Who knows! My house will be husband free until 9pm. Not that I don't enjoy spending time with my hubby - it's just really nice to have the house to yourself and no sportscenter!

Saturday I have to go to work to show everything to our new IT person, I have an MK appointment with my neighbor and then we are going to dinner at my cousin's house with him and his wife! Busy day but it will be fun! Sunday I plan on having my usual breakfast at my parents (hopefully I will not get stuck going up the hill) and then organzing my MK home office and geting tax things together!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Definitely sounds like a busy weekend! The same thing happened to me "yessss Grey's is back.. but then I couldn't watch the rest of the episode because I didn't have Private Practice set to record - dang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez, you are the busiest person I know! I need to become more involved in something; I love staying busy! And the house 'husband-free'....lol, I wish that would happen for me on occasion...you crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly - I didn't realize the second half of story would take place during Private Practice! I almost didn't record myself!

    Jacqueline - I'm not that busy!!! It's part of my nature to always have something to do I think!

    ReplyDelete