Monday, February 22, 2010

Good Morning!
I hope that everyone had as beautiful weather as we did this weekend. I love not wearing my winter coat and trenching through the snow! Come on Spring!
I had a very busy weekend. I had a few MK appointments and met up with a friend I have not seen in a while for some much needed girl time. We went out to dinner with another couple and just enjoyed the weather. There was not much time for relaxing but I'm hoping to plan a less hectic weekend soon.
I have been prepping my coupons and shopping list for the grocery tonight. I hate going Monday nights but we are out of everything. I'm going to get a lot of produce so I can start juicing again. I will have to take pictures for that! Juicing is a great way to eat foods you don't really care for but should be eating.

Have a great Monday and enjoy the spring temperatures while they last!!

2 comments:

  1. It's great to shake off the winter doldrums as those warm temps start gracing us with their presense again. Makes you want to get out and move outdoors again, and that's a very good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did have beautiful weather!! So nice!

    ReplyDelete