Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day!

Happy Monday! I got to work really late because there is a blizzard outside AGAIN. Valentine's Day was wonderful! I got a bouquet of flowers on Saturday and Roses on Sunday. Plus a cute red spring jacket, black shoes and movie I have been wanting. I have the sweetest most thoughtful husband. I made him a big Valentine's Day breakfast with heart shaped toast.
White Castle was so fun! They had table cloths, candles and flowers set up on all the tables. You are greeted by a server who brings you to your reserved seating. They took pictures of us too! They will call us when they have the cd ready with our pictures on it. I had the server take a picture with my iphone but it turned out horrible - the lighting was bad and I look fat so I will not be posting that! LOL
We watched the movie Seven Pounds w/ Will Smith- I have not stopped thinking about it since I watched it. I was confused by the main character's motive the whole time. Has anyone else seen this movie?
We didn't really do anything else the rest of the day. Chris had to study and I can't even remember what I did!
So I know I was going to start eating better today but I'm kind of in a funky down kind of mood and I am going to start tomorrow. I did not prepare for anything today so I have ate horrible for breakfast and lunch. I'm going to make homemade whole wheat lasagna tonight and prep for a few meals. I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you all had a great Valentines! Michael's work did the same thing as White Castle, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen the movie but wanted too. Sounds like you had a good valentine's day with your sweety :)

    ReplyDelete