I had a horrible stomach bug virus that is going around. Please keep your hands clean and try not to get this. It is no fun.
My plans for this week are to introduce my stomach back to food.
Saturday night I did feel well enough to make it to a movie with the hubby. No popcorn and snocaps for me! We saw Valentine's Day. It was average but I didn't really expect it to be great. I love movies like that and it had a bunch of good people in it.
Did you watch the Oscars? I watched most of it.
1. I loved Neil Patrick Harris opening the show
2. Where was Farrah Fawcett in the memorium tribute?
3. I loved all the pretty dresses!
4. I did not like how Monique started her acceptance speech thanking the academy for putting aside politics. You won honey! Don't start drama!
5. Yay for Saundra Bullock! She is one of my all time favorite actresses! I used to watch Hope Floats like once a month and she did and amazing job in the Blind Side.
6. I'm going to go rent the following:
Up In the Air
What did you think of the show?