Monday, March 8, 2010

And Academy goes to...

I don't know if I have ever been this happy for a Monday. I got up before my alarm. I'm just excited that I'm not laying in bed anymore as sick as a dog. Thursday night until Sunday night I slept and felt completely gross. I usually live for the weekends but I was so ready for this one to be over!!!

I had a horrible stomach bug virus that is going around. Please keep your hands clean and try not to get this. It is no fun.

My plans for this week are to introduce my stomach back to food.

Saturday night I did feel well enough to make it to a movie with the hubby. No popcorn and snocaps for me! We saw Valentine's Day. It was average but I didn't really expect it to be great. I love movies like that and it had a bunch of good people in it.

Did you watch the Oscars? I watched most of it.
1. I loved Neil Patrick Harris opening the show
2. Where was Farrah Fawcett in the memorium tribute?
3. I loved all the pretty dresses!
4. I did not like how Monique started her acceptance speech thanking the academy for putting aside politics. You won honey! Don't start drama!
5. Yay for Saundra Bullock! She is one of my all time favorite actresses! I used to watch Hope Floats like once a month and she did and amazing job in the Blind Side.
6. I'm going to go rent the following:
UP
Hurt Locker
Precious
Up In the Air
Inglorious Bastards


What did you think of the show?

No comments:

Post a Comment