Monday, March 15, 2010

BIG NEWS

Okay now I get to explain why I have not been blogging about working out and losing weight. My big exciting news for the blog I was talking about is that I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!!
It has been a very exciting 4 weeks since we found out! It has also been so hard keeping this from my blog! We have already told most of our family and close friends but we wanted to wait until our first appointment to tell the world.
We had our first appointment today and everything looks great! To our surprise they did a quick ultrasound and we were able to see our little baby and see the heart beating!!!
I'm in love with a little blob!
I will try my best not to make this a pregnancy blog over the next 7 months but I'm just too excited to not talk about it!

Please come back towards the end of October if you want to hear about weight loss - until then I'm going to focus on trying to have a healthy pregnancy and enjoy every minute!!!

Estimated Due Date of Baby Ryan is OCTOBER, 25 2010
How far along? 8 weeks
Maternity clothes? Bought some but not wearing them yet
Best moment this week: 1st Appointment seeing the baby & heartbeat
Movement: n/a
Sex: Everyone says boy I have a feeling it's a girl but I don't care either way!!!
Food cravings: Ummm everything
Labor Signs: n/a
Belly button in or out? n/a
What I miss: Deli meat and sleeping all night long
What I am looking forward to: Having a baby bump & looking pregnant!
What I am NOT looking forward to: Gaining weight and stretch marks
Weekly Wisdom: Relax and enjoy every minute!
Milestones: 1st Appointment and 1st Ultrasound
Do I have any pregnant or MOM readers? Any advice??

8 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'm actually bouncing up and down excited for you! I'm not sure what other readers will say but no worries on talking about the baby stuff! Love to hear about all things related to baby! Again congrats to you and your hubby!

    -Oh and if it's riding high, like under your ribcage it's most likely a girl, if it's sitting low like in your lap most likely a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That's wonderful news!!

    Its fantastic that you've already been focusing on being healthy, that's the best start you can give your baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahooo!!! Yippy Yippy - talk about it all you want - it's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!! You pregnancy blog all you want!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you and PLEASE - you make this blog what you want and if pregnancy is on the brain i'll be here reading, even though i'm just a fur baby mama! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, I am so happy for you!! Write whatever you want, I will still read it! And since I've done this twice myself, ask questions all you want!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats again, Shelli! We have the same due date!!! Looking forward to going through all things preggo with you!

    ReplyDelete