Friday, March 5, 2010

Death Becomes Her

This is how I have felt since 8pm Thursday night - like death. I have seemed to have contracted the stomach bug my sister went to the hospital for. I won't go into detail about the symptoms but let's just there is no food left in my body.

The doctor prescribed me some anti nausea/vomiting medicine and I feel asleep around 11 Friday morning and I just woke up around 5:15 ish. I have slept all day.

I don't know if I have ever been sick like this. I would not be surprised if I have lost 5 lbs - that's a perk but I would have rather lost 5 pounds the old fashion way.

Everyone wash your hands and be safe this weekend - this is something ugly going around!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awww you poor thing! Hope you feel better soon. Would love to have you follow me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon! Not fun to be sick, especially on the weekend :(

    ReplyDelete