Thursday, March 4, 2010

A is for Amanda



























Happy Thursday!
Sorry I have not been posting much substance these days. I have been super busy at work/during the day and our home laptop was at the doctor this week.
Tuesday night my sister Amanda ( I told her story here) was in the hospital for some dehydration/stomach bug issues. I left work around lunchtime to bring her and my mom some clothes and items since they would be spending another night. She was discharged today! Thank God! She is at home getting rest! Please keep her and my family in your thoughts and prayers! She is in a great mood as always but it's very hectic going to the hospital. It's so scary because the littlest thing like a stomach bug affects her 100 times worse than it does someone with a non cancer immune system. I'm just thankful she is feeling better. I cannot wait for the day when this is all behind her!!!

3 comments:

  1. So glad to hear she's feeling better & home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad she is at home. been praying. You guys look so much alike! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I am so glad she is doing muchglh better! Thinking and praying about you all!

    ReplyDelete