Thursday, March 18, 2010

How can you not watch march madness?

OMG. I'm seriously watching basketball at work. I don't even care about basketball that much ... or sports in general. But I want my bracket to win! We have a pool going at work - nothing like competition! Does anyone else get into March Madness like our household does?


Any who I don't really have much to talk about today! The weather is gorgeous outside!!! Tara and I got pedicures last night so I'm sporting flip flops for the first time in 2010.

I've got to take a moment and gush about my sweet hubby. He is so sweet! He filled my car up with gas this morning and brought me home a krispy kreme donut! I had been craving them! Yummy! That's true love! I hate pumping gas and I love me some donuts!

Back to basketball - must focus on bracket!

No comments:

Post a Comment