Friday, March 19, 2010

Nashville Bound in 2 hours





I can't believe I did not mention this already! I always forget who I tell things. Anyhow... I am leaving for a sibling weekend getaway at noon today!! Woot! Woot!
My brother David
My sister Amanda

and yours truly
(this is my Nashville pose)

are headed to Nashville.
We are staying here.

And lounging here.

I'm excited to get away with my brother and sister. We are so close and I love them so much!!!
(All of us at my parent's house - wilson jumped in the photo too!)
I will take pictures! I hope my husband and Wilson keep the house tidy! I sure will miss my boys!
ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT WE SHOULD DO IN NASHVILLE????????
We will be going to the Grand Ole Opry and Opry Mills. We may go eat lunch in downtown Nashville Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment