Monday, March 29, 2010

Weekend & 10 Weeks

It's Monday ya'll! I hope everyone is having a great morning. My weekend was awesome. I had Career Conference in Lexington Friday Night & Saturday during the day. It was an awesome time of training, inspiration and fellowship with other MK ladies and my team members.
Saturday night I was pooped by the time I got home. We ordered pizza and watched the UK/West Virginia Game. I've mentioned this before but I'm married to a UK fanatic. He was pretty depressed after they lost - sore loser!
Yesterday after 2 weeks of having my clothing bins sitting in the bedroom I switched out all my fall/winter clothes for my spring/summer clothes. By the time I get to wear most of the summer clothes they probably won't fit anymore. Is it bad that I'm already looking forward to Summer 2011. I mean after this baby comes I'm going to be very disciplined and get skinnier than I am now! Here is my 10 week stats:


PREGNANCY SURVEY
How far along? 10 weeks
Maternity clothes? I am wearing a maternity top today - only because I put away all my fall clothes and all I have are short sleeve shirts in my closet. Plus it's pretty!

Best moment this week: Just feeling pregnant! :)
Movement: n/a
Sex: We should find out in about 10 weeks!
Food cravings: It's something new every day!
Labor Signs: n/a
Belly button in or out? n/a
What I miss: Deli sandwiches
What I am looking forward to: Having a baby bump & looking pregnant!
What I am NOT looking forward to: Gaining weight and stretch marks
Weekly Wisdom: Walk every day! ( I really need to get my butt off the couch!)
Milestones: 10 weeks

2 comments:

  1. I went to a thrift store yesterday. I swear EVERY shirt I thought was cute was maternity! They have some cute pregnant clothes out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the pregoness... i passed a blog award on to you today! check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete