Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Random Things about Me

1. I love having fresh flowers in the house! It's nothing for me to pick up a $5.00 bouquet from Kroger while I'm grocery shopping.

2. I'm a control freak and like to do certain things a certain way. I about had an anxiety attack the other day when Chris was trying to help me cook!

3. I like looking up bible verses and writing them on post its. I have a few on mirrors around the house and one on my work computer monitor.

4. I require a minimum of 1 vacation annually. I don't care if it's a weekend at a nice hotel downtown or a week on the beach - I like the feeling of "getting away".

5. I was a musical theater major in high school and I love singing show tunes. They make me so happy.

6 comments:

  1. Hi! New to your blog!! I like number 3. Good idea ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute random facts. I also love singing show tunes, but for some reason the people I am around don't appreciate it?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I love the part about Chris trying to help you cook. That's how I get when my husband tries to help clean my kitchen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great fun facts!! #4 definitely resonates with me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys! I'm glad others relate to me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I pick up $5 flowers every other week at the grocery store. Just seeing fresh flowers puts me in a good mood. I can't wait until the flowers start blooming so I can spread them out throughout the house.

    ReplyDelete