I feel like I'm getting boring these days. I seriously have nothing interesting to write about. All I do is go home and sleep. I'm so boring! I started this blog to lose weight and pay off debt and talk about marriage and house stuff. In my current pregnant state here is how I feel about these:
Losing Weight = I'm doing quite the opposite and I eat a lot
Paying off debt = one day at a time - hoping to have my credit card paid in full by the end of the month!!! Go Me!!
Marriage = :) It's fun but baseball season started so I don't see him much these days
House = My house is a disaster area right now - my What to Expect When You're Expecting book says it's okay to be lazy and let the house go in the name of sleep during the first trimester - so that's exactly what I'm doing!!!
However I feel tonight when I get home I will do a few chores - it's getting too gross for my comfort!
I'm going to grill chicken tonight - yummy! I might even throw some potatoes on the grill! I love this beautiful weather! I may even take Wilson for a walk - he and I need a haircut so bad!!
My hair is insane these days if I don't straighten in - I guess it's the prenatals? But I have a lions mane going on! Ugh!
A BIG Thank You to Cristal over at the 8 o'clock hour for this lovely award! Cristal is a friend of a friend's whom I've never met but she has such a sweet family and passion for life and I can't wait to meet her in person one day! We are bound to run into each other one day - her hubby coaches baseball too!
The rules for this award are:
1 . When you have received this award you must thank the person that awarded you the award in a new post.
2 . Name 10 things that make you happy.
3 . Pass this award onto 10 bloggers and inform them
10 Things that make Shelli Happy:
1. Chris (my hubby, bff, crime partner, etc.) He is my favorite part of the day! He knows how to make me smile and I just love being around him.
2. My future child thats in my belly. I get so excited thinking about this little baby that I cry! I've always wanted to be a mommy and I can't believe God has given Chris and I this beautiful gift!
3. My family - a.k.a. The Van Tilburg's - I just love my parents and siblings. Chris tells me that if I could still live at home I would - and he is so right!!
4. DVR - I get to watch all the TV I want whenever I want. Genius.
5. Coca Cola Classic - Some days you just need a coke!
6. My Iphone - seriously how can you live without this baby? It does EVERYTHING!
7. My girlfriends - There is nothing like having a girlfriend to complain about your hubby to and go shopping with!
8. New clothes - I love the feeling you have when you wear a new piece of clothing!
9. Vacations! I love going away! I don't care if it's staying in a hotel 10 minutes from my house - the thought of not having to clean up after myself because housekeeping will do it is a vacation for me! Amen!
10. Getting cards or emails from people! I love receiving sweet notes! I like making people feel special too!
I'm passing this award on to the following:
Julie - This girl is so sweet and she recently gave me my first award so I'm happy to return the favor!
My cousin Sarah - Sarah is a super mom and she knows how to save some $$$ at the grocery store!
Fit, Fat & Back Again - This girl is too sweet and her weight loss blog is so genuine and you will just LOVE it!
Sara - is a good friend! She blogs about eating clean and her and her hubby's journey to pay off some debt!!!