Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Writers Block & Another Blogger Award Yay!

I feel like I'm getting boring these days. I seriously have nothing interesting to write about. All I do is go home and sleep. I'm so boring! I started this blog to lose weight and pay off debt and talk about marriage and house stuff. In my current pregnant state here is how I feel about these:


Losing Weight = I'm doing quite the opposite and I eat a lot


Paying off debt = one day at a time - hoping to have my credit card paid in full by the end of the month!!! Go Me!!


Marriage = :) It's fun but baseball season started so I don't see him much these days


House = My house is a disaster area right now - my What to Expect When You're Expecting book says it's okay to be lazy and let the house go in the name of sleep during the first trimester - so that's exactly what I'm doing!!!





However I feel tonight when I get home I will do a few chores - it's getting too gross for my comfort!





I'm going to grill chicken tonight - yummy! I might even throw some potatoes on the grill! I love this beautiful weather! I may even take Wilson for a walk - he and I need a haircut so bad!!


My hair is insane these days if I don't straighten in - I guess it's the prenatals? But I have a lions mane going on! Ugh!

AWARD!

A BIG Thank You to Cristal over at the 8 o'clock hour for this lovely award! Cristal is a friend of a friend's whom I've never met but she has such a sweet family and passion for life and I can't wait to meet her in person one day! We are bound to run into each other one day - her hubby coaches baseball too!






The rules for this award are:
1 . When you have received this award you must thank the person that awarded you the award in a new post.
2 . Name 10 things that make you happy.
3 . Pass this award onto 10 bloggers and inform them

10 Things that make Shelli Happy:

1. Chris (my hubby, bff, crime partner, etc.) He is my favorite part of the day! He knows how to make me smile and I just love being around him.

2. My future child thats in my belly. I get so excited thinking about this little baby that I cry! I've always wanted to be a mommy and I can't believe God has given Chris and I this beautiful gift!

3. My family - a.k.a. The Van Tilburg's - I just love my parents and siblings. Chris tells me that if I could still live at home I would - and he is so right!!

4. DVR - I get to watch all the TV I want whenever I want. Genius.

5. Coca Cola Classic - Some days you just need a coke!

6. My Iphone - seriously how can you live without this baby? It does EVERYTHING!

7. My girlfriends - There is nothing like having a girlfriend to complain about your hubby to and go shopping with!

8. New clothes - I love the feeling you have when you wear a new piece of clothing!

9. Vacations! I love going away! I don't care if it's staying in a hotel 10 minutes from my house - the thought of not having to clean up after myself because housekeeping will do it is a vacation for me! Amen!

10. Getting cards or emails from people! I love receiving sweet notes! I like making people feel special too!

I'm passing this award on to the following:

Julie - This girl is so sweet and she recently gave me my first award so I'm happy to return the favor!

My cousin Sarah - Sarah is a super mom and she knows how to save some $$$ at the grocery store!

Fit, Fat & Back Again - This girl is too sweet and her weight loss blog is so genuine and you will just LOVE it!

Sara - is a good friend! She blogs about eating clean and her and her hubby's journey to pay off some debt!!!

Enjoy!!!



4 comments:

  1. Look at you with another award - i'm not surprised at all!!

    I LOVE my DVR and iPhone too - what did we do before these? Ah yes - we had 18 gadgets instead of 2 and rocked the VHS tape - woo!

    Glad everything is going well with you - the house will get there soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, you are too sweet! You will be an awesome mom your self!! Can't wait to come and visit, and do some major baby shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it a great feeling to be so close to paying something off?? I am pretty close to doing the same thing this month too and I am beyond relieved!

    ReplyDelete