Monday, April 26, 2010

Changes!

Rain, rain go away! I hope it's not raining where you are!

I have several things to discuss this morning. You ready???

1. I'm going to redesign my blog. Although I feel saving money and losing weight are the core reasons I have started this blog and I will continue to discuss these aspects of my life - I do not feel they should be the focal point. I want this blog to be about my life and EVERYTHING about it. So if you will notice the url has changed and the new title is (drumroll please!) "Beauty & the Baseball Coach". You like? Ha ha I thought it was pretty clever!

2. I'm in my second trimester. Woot! Woot! My pants no longer button! If it weren't rainy out I'd be wearing my cute spring/summer maternity clothes! I'm going to start photo documenting the bump this week!

3. I plan on being a much more committed blogger. I feel like part of the reason I have not been writing so much is because I'm not trying to lose weight right now. I hope all you weight loss bloggers followers stick around because come October that will be a BIG topic around these parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment