Friday, April 16, 2010

Realizations

Hello Friends! I hope you have big plans for the weekend or have relaxing plans like I do!

That's all I seem to do these days - relax - I blame it on being pregnant and I'm NOT complaining.

I have a massage scheduled in the morning that I'm super excited about! It was a Christmas present that I've yet to cash in. I thought I'd better do that before my belly gets too big and I can't lay on it!
I sat on my back deck with my friend Heather last night drinking lemonade (she was locked out of her house) and it got me so excited for summer! I just love using our deck and grill and drinking lemonade! MMMmmm!
The only down side to summer is lack of television. Most of my shows (except True Blood which premieres June 13) will be off during the summer. I don't know if I can handle not watching Modern Family, The Middle, The Office, etc. etc. I'm going to have to get my lazy butt off the couch I guess.
My sister got her drivers permit on Wednesday and my dad said she will go back for her drivers test in 6 months in October. Then it hit me - I'M GOING TO HAVE A BABY IN 6 MONTHS. That is and isn't a lot of time. Ahhhhhh!
I know it we will get a lot accomplished when we find out if it's a boy or girl but I was thinking we all this time to catch up on some financial things. You know.. paying a few things off, saving some more money, taking a vacay (which may be way out of the picture) and buying a new car (which also may be out of the picture and have to wait until 2011!)... time sure does fly when you are lounging on the couch. I am 3 months pregnant and my to do list is getting very long...
But I love it and I wouldn't trade a bit of in for anything different!

Plus life is never going to be perfect and nothing ever turns out the way you want it to financially etc... but that's what makes life great. You live and learn and realize what's important. Will Chris and I get to take a vacation again once the baby is here if we don't take one now? YES. Will I get the family sized mini suv I want and it won't hurt my baby that I drive a 2 door car that's paid in full? YES. I don't have to accomplish everything in 6 months before the baby comes - sure it will be a tad more complicated come October but everything will always work out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment