Friday, April 2, 2010

Take me out to the ballgame!

Well folks, tonight I'm supporting my man and watching him coach baseball. It's such a perfect day to watch sports outside! Just so you know I look adorable in my team shirt with his number on the back. Pretty silly that a coach has a number but I wear my "35" with pride.
A few weeks after we found out we were expecting I ordered a onesie with his team name on the front and a "35" on the back. I hope it fits our baby this time next year! If not, I will order another and just get a few photos pre-baseball season!
Because I'm pregnant I will eat concession stand food tonight! :) Don't you all hate me! I'm living it up until October and then it's strict business!

Saturday we are getting an alarm system put in our house and as much as I hate to say it I will be working on getting my home office organized. 2009 paperwork needs to be put away already - I will take a break at some point and give Wilson a walk in the sunshine - but seriously I need to tackle my stacks and stacks of papers and things!!

What are your plans for EASTER???

I'm going to my grandparent's house for lunch... Chris has to work but hopefully he will get off early! Easter is one of my favorite holidays. I love it because we celebrate Jesus and also it's the beginning of spring! Reese eggs and mini cadbury eggs aren't too shabby either!!!

I can't wait until our baby is big enough to easter egg hunt! I can't wait until i can dress our baby in easter clothes. I can remember every year when I was little having to go pick out our easter outfit. I would always get a purse or hat or gloves to go with my dress and carry my Precious Moments Bible. :) I had a great childhood and I can't wait to make my kiddos the best too!

Have a wonderful weekend and HAPPY EASTER!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You're gonna be such an awesome Mom! That's one lucky little kiddo you've got growing inside you. :)

    ReplyDelete