Monday, May 24, 2010

Great Weekend & 18 weeks

Good Morning! I hope you had a relaxing weekend! I did! I can't remember Friday night... Saturday I spent a nice morning at home alone cleaning the house and catching up on some TV. A good friend that I've known since our Valley View youth group days came over and we talked for like 3 hours! I just love catching up! Later the husband and I went out to dinner and then his baseball team's senior night. I don't know if it's the pregnancy hormones or what but when they were reading off what the senior's had said about their parents I couldn't help but tear up!
I haven't even had my baby yet but I just can't imagine them graduating from high school!
Speaking of pregnancy... there is something called "prego brain" and I believe I have it. I made an appointment 2 weeks ago to meet with a pediatrician Friday at 3pm. I knew I had this appointment everyday last week and had it written down on all my calendars. Well... I did not reember this said appointment until Saturday! I feel so awful! I'm calling to see if I can reschedule this morning - I never forget stuff like this! Scary!
Anywho Sunday I started my cleaning routine I shared with you all. I woke up when Chris was leaving for work and went to the grocery. Then I came home and folded a MOUNTAIN of laundry. I seriously almost took a picture to show you guys but I was too embarassed!
I spent the rest of the day at my parent's which included a few hours lounging in the pool. I just love my maternity tankini. I feel like everything is covered! Ha! I plan on lounging in the pool quite a bit these hot summer weeks!
This week I don't have much going on except for my "new" cleaning schedule and marking some things off my to do list. We have family coming in for my cousin's wedding this weekend. They will stay at my parents so that's where I will be all weekend. I love when family comes in. All we do is eat and sit around and visit! Ha! Both my cousins are bringing their children so it will be a fun place to be!
I am 4.5 months/18 weeks pregnant today. My belly is getting bigger everyday it seems and I have yet to feel those flutters everyone has told me about! I'm still on team boy (even though I have thought it was a girl) because every person I know tells me I'm having a boy. Chris and I ran into some parent's of a guy he went to school with - the woman was like " let me see your fingernails". Then she said because they were hard I was having a boy. WHAT? Never heard that one before. LOL To me that makes no sense because 1) I've always had strong nails and 2) prenatal vitamins make my hair and nails grown like weeds!

Have a GREAT Monday!
P.S. 14 Days until we find out the sex of baby Ryan!

2 comments:

  1. Okay that tankini is too cute! Cant wait to find out what you are having!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bathing suit...can't wait to show you mine!

    ReplyDelete