Monday, May 3, 2010

Lazy Rainy Weekend & 15 weeks

I'd love to blog today about my fun event filled weekend but the truth is I was LAZY! Although I did have great company being lazy right along with me!

It has been a monsoon outside this weekend so the hubby, the dog and myself ventured to my parent's house since they were gone and hung out with my brother and sister all weekend.


We invited my grandparents over for a cookout Saturday evening and to watch the Derby race in the home theater. Then the four of us fell asleep watching a movie. Chris, wilson and I ended up just crashing at their house.


Yesterday I watched the cutest movie with Amanda! Since I'm prego these days I am super emotional. I can't tell you the last time I didn't cry during a movie!!! The part with the bug really got me if you know what I'm talking about???
I'm officially 15 weeks today! I'm just dying to feel the "fluttering" of the baby everyone talks about. When I go to the doctor next week I'm going to have her point out where my uterus is... I have no clue where I'm growing I just know my midsection is getting fat! I am praying they will do an ultrasound and tell us what we're having!!! I don't want to wait 4 more weeks - it's killing me not knowing!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment