Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Master Bedroom & Decor dilemma

*** Please keep my second cousin in law (lol) Abby and her husband (my second cousin) in your prayers. She is being induced today! I pray she has a quick and easy delivery and her baby boy is healthy as can be!!!!***

My belly is bigger today. :) I knew it had grown as soon as I rolled out of bed. It is so fun looking pregnant now. 12 days until we find out if it's a boy or girl.

Anywho... on to Day 3 of the new cleaning routine - the master bedroom. I have been so excited about this cleaning routine and our bedroom is my favorite room in the house. I took some pictures which I don't think turned out very good. I could not get the lighting right. I turned on the lamp and lit a candle like they say to do at Young House Love but it was too dark with the shades closed and too light with them open.

I present to you.... our master bedroom!
Like my pink bedding?
My husband is so sweet and lets me have pink in our bedroom!

My bedroom reads Our dresser (excuse the flash and prego lady)

I'm a big fan of having husband and wife pictures in the bedroom ONLY. I feel like this is our sacred room as a couple and everything about it should be about Chris and I. Hence the wedding photos!


Engagement Photo Throwback:


DECOR DILEMMA


As you may have noticed the walls in our bedroom are pretty bare. I don't know what to do over our bed but there needs to be something there. What do you think of our initial (R) or a monogram or a sweet quote decal going over the bed????

2 comments:

  1. I love the big monogram! you can find them pretty cheap on etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the big monogram! I just found your blog and absolutely adore it! You have a new follower!

    xo enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete