Thursday, May 6, 2010

Organization & we have a snorer on our hands!

I'd like to give a big Happy Birthday shout out to my cousin Sarah!!!
Happy Birthday Sarah!

Her and her darling little boys are coming to visit at the end of the month. I can't wait to see them!

Yesterday after I got off work I ended up being semi productive. I was expecting to go home and crash into a deep slumber but I got some things accomplished. I watched my DVRed episode of Ellen from Tuesday (Lea Michelle from Glee was on the show.... I'm a total GLEEK!) and a recorded episode of the Baby Story. That show makes me cry so much! I can't imagine the emotions I will feel when our baby is born. Wow.

I then waltzed into the office (future nursery) and started going through all my things. Now the room has 4 piles of crap.
1. Big black trash bags full of stuff to get rid of
2. a pile of potential yard sale items
3. All my MK business stuff and sewing stuff
4. Random crap we need but I'm not sure what to do with right now
Piles 1&2 will no longer exist in my home. Pile 3 will move to our new office/storage/chris's closet room. Pile 4 will be distributed evenly somewhere when I figure out what to do with it all.

I am happy to say that the baby's future closet has nothing but baby stuff in it now. So atleast 1 area of the nursery is already doing it's part! Well it does have a picnic basket on the top shelf - we got it for our wedding and have never used it! I think I may sell it but then I think it'd come in handy when we take the baby and wilson on picnics!

After spending too much time trying to be organized I went walking with my neighbor Heather. She is 21 weeks prego. We didn't walk that long because we both had to pee and wanted some water to drink! We talked at my house for over an hour until my husband came home from his baseball game.

Then it was bed time. Let me explain my latest dilemma. I can't breathe at night. I have some kind of sinus junk going on and I'm refusing to take medicine for it. Being stuffy is completly normal in pregnancy because I read about it in "What to Expect...." but it's causing me to snore.
I could care less that I'm snoring. If I'm sleeping good I don't care that I sound awful! My husband on the other hand is having some issues. I keep telling him to just go to the couch!!
Anywho last night I'm slowly drifting away to sleepyland when I feel the bed shaking. It took me a second and then I realize Chris is like belly shake laughing. He was laughing he thought I sounded like Darth Vador. How rude!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the birthday wishes!! I can't wait to see you either. Keep up with the organization you'll be done in no time!

    ReplyDelete