Friday, June 4, 2010

Fun Thursday Night & the Guessing Game!!

Can you believe it's Friday??? Never in my life have I wished the weekend away but I simply CANNOT wait until Monday morning people!! Why you ask? Because we find out if it's a boy or girl... or twins is what my mom is hoping for! Haha that would be something....
Yesterday after work my mom and I had a busy night!
We visited with my cousin Abby and her new baby TJ. He was so precious and Abby looked awesome for having a baby last week!!! I have never seen a week old baby kick so much as TJ!!

Had a yummy dinner at Red Lobster! This is one of my mom's favorite places and I just cannot resist those cheddar garlic biscuits and blackened tilapia!
Then we decided to visit Jacqueline while she was working at the mall. She works at a Maternity Store - it's so great to have connections! LOL Jacqueline gave me this book ( which I just tried for 20 minutes to find the title of...) referencing baby products and things. I can't wait to read it!

We stopped into JCPenny's on our way out of the mall... my hot momma bought the cutest brown and teal tankini with a brown coverup! She looked so good in it!!! I checked out the maternity section and bought 2 fallish type tops that were on clearance and this cute top!
How adorable is this? Aside from my plump face I don't even look prego from this angle!!!
Okay now let's get down to business... let's guess what this baby in my belly is... shall we?
According to the Chines Gender chart and the Mayan birth predictor - GIRL. The wedding ring test - GIRL. No morning sickness = BOY. Crazy teenage zits = GIRL. Flipped a coin = BOY.
For fun, here are some more Old Wives Tales about gender.... oh and I refuse to pee in Draino! LOL
It's a boy if:
You didn't experience morning sickness in early pregnancy
Your baby's heart rate is less than 140 beats per minute
You are carrying the extra weight out front
Your belly looks like a basketball
Your areolas have darkened considerably
You are carrying low
You are craving salty or sour foods
You are craving protein -- meats and cheese
Your feet are colder than they were before pregnancy
The hair on your legs has grown faster during pregnancy
Your hands are very dry
Your pillow faces north when you sleep
Dad-to-be is gaining weight, right along with you
Pregnancy has you looking better than ever
Your urine is bright yellow in color
Your nose is spreading
You hang your wedding ring over your belly and it moves in circles
You are having headaches ( I believe this to be a lack of caffeine!)
It's a girl if:
You had morning sickness early in pregnancy
Your baby's heart rate is at least 140 beats per minute
You are carrying the weight in your hips and rear
Your left breast is larger than your right breast
Your hair develops red highlights
You are carrying high
Your belly looks like a watermelon
You are craving sweets
You are craving fruit
You crave orange juice
You don't look quite as good as normal during pregnancy
You are moodier than usual during pregnancy
Your face breaks out more than usual
You refuse to eat the heel of a loaf of bread (LOL I don't eat this anyway!)
Your breasts have really blossomed!
Your pillow faces south when you sleep
Your urine is a dull yellow color
You hang your wedding ring over your belly and it moves from side to side
All old wive's tales seem to think girl....however MOST of the people I know think it's a boy. I thought at the beginning it was for sure a girl but now I'm on the fence... My husband thinks girl my dad thinks girl and my best friends think boy. My cousin's and siblings except Rebecca think boy and my grandma and grandpa Harrison think girl.
Before I sign off for the weekend.... please let me know your vote!!! Leave a comments with BOY or GIRL????

4 comments:

  1. Monday will be here before you know it!

    Hmmm...I think girl...cause your signature is in pink. :)

    I can't wait to find out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Milam Family is team BOY!!! Can't wait to find out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm now a believer in the Chinese gender chart (since it was correct for me & everyone else I looked up, lol) so I say you're having a girl for sure ;) Monday will be here soon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think its a boy! Cant wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete