Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend Recap

Finally! Memorial Day Weekend Post! Friday evening my aunt Vicki, cousins Leigh & Sarah and their 5 kiddos came to stay at my parent's house. They got in around dinner time so we ordered pizzas and relaxed around the house. The kids got to see the turtle habitat - the one I still have never posted pictures about!
Saturday was spent poolside and I cannot think of a better way to have spent that beautiful day! That evening we went to my cousin Dalyn's wedding. I just loved how they had the reception decorated!!!
My Grandma & I
(check out my farmers tan! lol)
I just loved the pink cake! Yum!
Me, Sarah & Leigh
My Mom & I
The Bride & Groom Dancing
All of the granddaughters (excluding my sister!)
Myself & the Beautiful Bride
Myself & Sarah
Sunday was spent poolside also! We had some other family come by to visit so there was just alot of talking and relaxing. My grandma brought her world famous fudge over and we all ate fish at Mike Linnings. Bad idea! I don't even want to know what I gained this past weekend!!!!
Jadon swimming
Christian swimming
Adelynn loving her pool!!!
Colin exploring the house
My husband Chris asleep, Jordan, Jadon & my brother David
I thought this was so cute! Jadon & my brother were buddies all weekend!

Such a great weekend!!! I cannot wait until next Memorial Day! I will have my sweet little baby to play in the pool with and I will be one hot momma! No more prego swimsuits for me next summer!!!
Did I mention there is only 5 day until our BIG ultrasound???
What do you think BOY or GIRL?????


1 comment:

  1. Sounds and looks like a phenomenal weekend! I love Memorial Day weekend, too!

    ReplyDelete