Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Baby Clothes Galore

I'm not sure you will be able to handle this amount of cuteness...
I present to you Ms. Adelyn! (& Uncle Steve) This is like the only picture I took from this past weekend visiting family.
I mentioned yesterday that Adelyn's gracious mom, my cousin Leigh gave me a whole bunch of baby girl clothes. My mom and sister came over to help me go through them all.
Here is what Kendall's room looked like after they left.
Family Bassinet - Ms. Kendall will sleep in right next to our bed.
Her semi organized closet.
The cute (& clearanced) pink vacumn cleaner I just had to buy!
Her organized dresser - bibs, 0-3 month onesies, sleepers and bodysuits! You think the girl has enough clothes? I'm so blessed to have family that likes to hand things down and so blessed to have a mom & sister who are addicted to shopping for Kendall.
Love you all!!
P.S. - I promise her room is back to normal now. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment