Thursday, July 1, 2010

I can't wait until tomorrow!!!!

I wish it were Friday! I really do! Want to know why?


1. 24 week appointment @1pm Friday - we get to see baby girl again!
2. Registering at Babies R Us afterwards and spending the evening with my man!
3. 4th of July cookout at Jacqueline's Saturday night
4. Monday = Holiday = No work!


You probably won't hear much from me this weekend!!! I will be enjoying my 3 day Holiday weekend with family and friends!
Last night I went with my friend Kourtney to see Twilight: Eclipse! It was really good! Honestly, I'm kind of over the whole twilight thing. If all the movies had come out right after I read the books I would probably be more excited! I will still go see all of the movies regardless.
No big plans tonight... going home and making some dinner. I am cutting myself off from sugar after I finish my lemoade in about ten minutes. I have to do the glucose test at my appointment tomorrow and I'd like to pass smoothly!


I leave you with this....

No comments:

Post a Comment