Friday, July 2, 2010

Today is going to be great!

I can't speak for wherever you are but in Louisville, KY today it is BEAutiful!!! There is like no humidity and it's like 80 degrees. The sun is shining and it's FRIDAY! Woot woot!
I am about 2.5 hours away from my doctor's appointment. Normally I would not be excited about drinking the dreaded glucose stuff and getting my blood drawn... however instead of waiting for an hour I get another ultrasound! I can't wait to see how Ms. Kendall has grown in 4 weeks and get some more pictures. Not to mention verify that she is indeed a Kendall... I will feel much better about opening the bedding up when that is confirmed AGAIN. LOL
Like I mentioned yesterday we are registering afterwards. I'm excited to pick some things out! I have been window shopping the baby section of every department store I enter but never really took it seriously. Today will be different because we have a subject in mind - Kendall.
I have yet to post more pictures of my sweet new ride. It's looking dirty today - the one big down side of having a black car!! Maybe I will get around to that this weekend and give you all a photo tour.
27 minutes until I leave work to go meet the hubby! I will report to you guys sometime this weekend or Tuesday about our appointment and everything else.


Happy Friday and Happy 4th of July!!!!
Go America! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment