Living Room Tour
I have a few more projects that need to go on the walls but I will probably add these last minute because they will need to be centered over the crib and changing table and I'm sure I will rearrange the furniture a million times before she is here!!
Left - The monogram that will be centered right above her crib.
Right - I'm going to repaint this picture frame that once hung in our guest bathroom and place it centered above her changing table. I thought I could put pictures of Chris & I during the pregnancy and then put her 1st picture in the middle when she arrives!
Here is my list of things we still need for the nursery.
1. New light fixture - probably going to be a ceiling fan
2. Big rug for the floor for added color and so she can play with her toys there
3. A chair for momma - not sure if I want a glider, rocking chair or something stationary for those late night feedings!
4. Some kind of additional lighting - like a floor lamp or small lamp for the late night feedings!
5. A mobile type deal to go above the crib - I'm thinking something like this...
What do you think of our nursery so far??? Do you like? Is there anything you veteran mom's think is essential to a nursery that we are missing or should make sure we add? Let me know what you think!!