Monday, August 2, 2010

28 Weeks & Baby Shower Photos

Greetings!!!! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I sure did!!!! My dinner with the grandparents was wonderful. I made a homemade lasagna and salad. Yummy! They loved the nursery and we had a good time visiting/talking. Saturday I ended up going over to my mom's house to help prep for the shower. Amanda (my 16yr old sister) drove me around a little bit. It's so fun now that she can drive!!! Chris and I ended the night by going on a little date! Love him!
Sunday was Shower day!!! I could hardly sleep in and a spent a good while on my hair that morning. I was so blessed by everyone who attended! It was such a good time. I have such amazing family and friends. Kendall already has so many people that love her!!! My gifts were insane - I'm pretty sure I can have the baby (maybe 4 babies) now and be prepared! It's so nice having seasoned momma's buy you gifts! I got things I hadn't even thought about needing!!
I was pretty tired when it was over but that didn't stop me from going through everything when i got home!!! I even put alot of the things away in her nursery... which I'm sure I will reorganize five thousand times until she arrives! Ha!
***28 Weeks***
We had our 28 week appointment today! Kendall's heartbeat was a healthy 130bpm and everything looks good! I had to get a shot in my tush - that was a blast - NOT! Oh... the joys of pregnancy!

Enjoy the shower pictures!!!




















2 comments:

  1. CUTE as can be! Love the watermelon & the cake!! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable shower! That watermelon is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete