Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Baseball and nesting at 4am?

Last night Chris, myself and my brother David were invited to a Louisville Bats game by our bank. We were representing my dad's company and it was such a great time. The weather was awesome and they had plenty of food in the suite! If I sat in a suite at every sporting event I went to I would probably enjoy sports more. :)
I'm pretty sure I have started nesting... I woke up at 4 something last night and could not fall back asleep. I just kept thinking about everything I need to get done in the next week or so. I finally just got out of bed and wrote down a to do list - which turned into a to do list for my husband. I hope he can do some of the things I left for him! Then I unloaded/loaded the dishwasher, washed/dried/folded some laundry, emptied all the trash cans in the house, wiped down kitchen counters, put some things away and showered. I think the shower slowed me down a bit but I managed to play a few more games on my iphone before I went back to sleep. Oddly enough it wasn't a struggle to get out of bed after an hour of sleep! I will be glad when this weekend is over. I have something going on everyday until Tuesday and I miss being boring. Sure everything I have planned is fun but I don't like being this busy... especially when it screws with my sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment