Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fall TV Excitement

Those of you who know me well or who have read this blog from the beginning know that I am a little obsessed with tv. Honestly aside from chili, sweaters and roasting marshmallows ... it's probably my favorite fall tradition to check out the NEW tv lineup!!!


To be quite honest... I'm a little disappointed with the new shows coming out. I usually dvr a bunch of new show pilots anyway and then weed them out but this year I'm stick to a strict schedule. Ha!

Here is my viewing (or should I say) DVR tv schedule starting in september!

Monday
8PM - How I Met Your Mother (CBS)
9PM - Gossip Girl (CW)
9:30 PM - Mike & Molly (CBS) ***** New show/trial run *****
Tuesday
8 PM - GLEE (Fox)
Wednesday
8PM - The Middle (ABC)
8:30 PM - Better with You (ABC) ***** New show/trial run ******
9:00 PM - Modern Family (ABC)
Thursday
9PM - Grey's Anatomy (ABC)
9PM - The Office (ABC)

There you have it! My DVR will be getting a workout this year! If the previews to Biggest Loser look good I will throw that into my Tuesday lineup.
I know what you're thinking ... how will I have time for all this TV when Kendall is here? Well my answer to that is I'm going to have to watch something to keep me awake during late night feedings!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment