I can't wait to put this headband on her cute little head and take her growth picture every month with the sticky bellies!!!!
I couldn't resist taking a photo of Wilson yesterday... he's like " Why don't I get anything in the mail?????"
Yesterday after work I finished up my nursery decor shopping. I hit up Hobby Lobby and a few other stores and got (what I think) is all I need to finish my nursery decor ideas. Hopefully over the next few weeks we will get it all decorated and then I can REVEAL Ms. Kendall's finished room!
I have been reading alot of message boards on Babycenter recently about surviving the first few days home with a newborn and I would love to get more advice!!!! Here is some of the advice I liked!!
1. Ban visitors for the first few days at home(except my mom of course)
2. Sleep when the baby sleeps - focus on building routine with baby
3. When visitors come over and ask if you need anything - give them an answer! Take the trash out, unload the dishwasher, pick up a loaf of bread, dinner etc.... people want to help!
4. Realize that you will be in your PJ's most of the time, unshowered, with your breasts out in the open! Ha!
5. Paper plates, plastic silverware and takeout!!!!
Any moms want to add to the list for me???? I love hearing advice from seasoned moms!!!!