Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hump Day, new recipe and 29 weeks!

Happy Hump Day! I'm not going to lie I debated on not even posting today. Things are that boring around here. All I have done this week and lounge around!!! But in an effort to document our lives I figured I'd post about what little I've been up to!
I've been cooking this week! Every month or so I go through a phase where I cook all week long and this week is it! Monday I grilled marinated sirloin steaks and served them with roasted potatoes and greenbeans. Last night we had Aloha Chicken with pineapple dip accompanied with brown rice and stir fry veggies. I added this recipes to "MY Recipes" tab because it was so quick and yummy.
I just printed out another recipe I may try tonight - it's a sweets recipe - if it turns out I will be sure to share!!
29 Weeks Pregnant
Babycenter says Kendall is around 2.5 lbs and is as big as a butternut squash. This is what a butternut squash looks like. :o) She's around 15 inches head to heel and her muscles/lungs are starting to mature. Her bones are getting stronger everyday so I need to go pick up some milk! I think I've been eating enough cheese to give her enough calcium. I have been eating cheese and crackers like its my job these days!
I have felt an increase in movement lately - I still feel her kick alot but there is also alot of rolling around it seems. I guess because she's getting so big she can't do somersaults anymore!
Other than a few unwelcome friends (stretch marks) and trouble sleeping and being tired all day.... I'm really happy and anxious. 11 weeks until Kendall's due date! We go back to the Dr. Monday for our 30 week appointment and I will be 7.5 months pregnant. Time sure has flown by!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm a new follower. Good luck with your pregnancy! My sis is also due in October with a baby girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a present for you and Miss Kendall Grace! Stop by the blog girl!

    ReplyDelete