Friday, August 27, 2010

This and that

I have so much going on this weekend and so much on my mind right now... I figured I would share it all randomly with bullet points...
  • My friend Heather is being induced right now - I'm so excited about the arrival of baby Emmakate!!!
  • I know I only have 6-8 weeks before Kendall will be here but I am really wanting her here but at the same time I'm going to miss it being just the two of us
  • I'm having dinner with my high school buddy Molly tonight - seriously I've known this chick since 6th grade!
  • Baby Leg Warmers are so flippin' adorable!!! Kendall will rock these for sure! I love how they make chunky baby legs look even chunkier!! Plus they will keep her warm!
  • Speaking of Kendall I promise to post completed nursery pictures as soon as I take them
  • I gathered a bunch of yard sale items last night and will probably stay up all night pricing said items tonight
  • I hope I make some $$$ at our neighborhood yard sale tomm!
  • I gave my dog a haircut last night after giving him a bath... it reminded me of the time my mom tried to trim my hair and we both ended up in tears. I'm pretty sure my dog has a mullet now. My intentions were good... I don't have time to take him to the groomers until next week and I couldn't see his eyes... now he's embarassed to be seen in public. FAIL
  • We have our 32 week appt. on Monday (8months or is 7? confusing...)
  • I have had Katy Perry's Teenage Dream song and Paramore's The Only Exception song in my head all morning :)

Have a GREAT weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment