Monday, September 27, 2010

36 Weeks People!!

Happy Monday! It feels like fall today and I'm loving it!!! I decided to wear my favorite fall sweater purchase of Fall 2009 today with my prego clothes. Probably because it's not form fitting at all. But seriously - horizontal stripes are not a prego girl's best friend. But at this point when you are so large - who really cares???
With that being said... here is my 36 weeks glamour shot.
Here is a closeup of Kendall. We had a pretty good weekend. Friday night the hubs and I went on a little dinner date. Saturday my church had a children's clothing sale. We added to Kendall's shoe collection. I think it's safe to say this girl is going to love some shoes! Just like her momma!
Later I watched the movie Letters to Juliet with my mom and sister. I'm so glad I didn't make the hubs take me to see that! It was so cheesy!
I was in bed at like 9 pm Saturday night! Ha! I fell asleep to the sounds of my husband cheering/yelling at the UK/Florida game.
Sunday was my second and final baby shower. Chris's mom hosted at her home. I received a bunch of bfing goodies (lansinoh cream, soothies, etc), more clothes and this cute new addition to our living room!
Kendall's things are taking over our home!! I kind of like it!
Today I am leaving work early for my first pelvic exam (yay for me) and first weekly appt. I have a bunch of errands to run afterwards and then I am attending the "ABC's of Breastfeeding" class at the hospital at 7pm. Fun times!
I will keep you posted on our progress (hopefully) sometime tomm! If any progress has been made you can bet "Operation Evict Kendall" will be in effect.


4 comments:

  1. Shelli! Operation Kendall should be in full force. Can you believe you are going to have a child in four weeks!?! We are growing up! haha. Hopefully things start moving for you and you don't have to wait much longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Operation Evict Kendall... I love it! Can't wait to hear about any posisble progress!! I'm looking forward to my first weekly appointment on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched Letters to Juliet one night last week, and I agree very cheesy! I haven't seen a really good movie in a while! Sidenote cute belly pics!

    ReplyDelete