Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Just for fun! Mommy & Daddy Baby Photos

As Kendall's birthday gets closer and closer I can't help imagining what she will look like... will she be blonde or brunette? Will she have her daddy's pretty blue eyes and her mommy's curly hair?
Just for fun I thought it would be cute to post our baby pictures so I can refer back to this post and compare her baby picture once she is born!
Chris is on the left and my big ole cheeks are on the right!





Chris was a little over 6 pounds and I was 9 lbs 3 oz. I am predicting Kendall will be atleast 8 pounds. I'm also predicting that she is born before her due date. I may eat my words later but that's just my hunch!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I don't think you had to say which pic was which though, it's obvious. Whichever features she ends up with Kendall is definitely going to be adorable! I can't wait to meet her!! :)

    ReplyDelete