Thursday, September 9, 2010

New Mom Presale

Tonight my mom and I are headed to a baby consignment "new mom" presale before the big sale this weekend. It's put on by a company called Little Treasures and they do these all over the area twice a year. I believe this is the fall/winter consignment sale.
Anyhow it's going to be HUGE and hopefully there will be lots of deals!!! My mom sent me her list of "Grandma" needs she hopes to find at the sale so I hope we can get all that she will need. As for me I am determined not to spend a dime. I know... right? Not spend anything??? Hear me out... I was overly blessed at my bridal shower at the beginning of August and I have all the basics and way too many clothes for Kendall as it is. On top of that my mother in law is having a shower for me at the end of the month and I really don't need to spend any more money BEFORE the baby because Lord knows we will be spending it AFTER she comes!!!
I will try and be on my best behavior (I may have to leave my wallet in the car!) and shop solely for Grandma's house! :) I will be sure to let you know how it goes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment