Sunday, September 26, 2010

Our first (fur) baby!

Let me take you back to April 2008... Chris and I had just purchased our home and were not even living together in it yet... but the future Mrs. wanted a puppy. Chris said no. I knew it was bad timing because I had just moved into my parent's brand NEW house they spent a year building and Chris was living in our house. Where would the puppy stay?
That's all just details right??? Sure enough I was searching through the pet ads in the newspaper and saw one for Cockapoos. I called and begged Chris. He said we could go "look".
I remember going straight to the female cream colored cockapoos and picking one up. The lady was talking to Chris and said she had a smaller chocolate boy cockapoo inside and she went to go get him. I was playing with the other two dogs when I saw Chris come over to me holding the chocolate one. I knew that was the "one".
As Chris handed the puppy to me he peed all over us! Ha! That was our sign I guess...
I named him Wilson on the way home and things have never been the same.

The rest is history. Wilson had a broken family for a few short months living with me during the week and his dad on the weekends until our wedding. LOL He has brought so much joy to our lives and I could not imagine not having him!!!
Wilson has been acting out a little bit about the changes going on with his Mom and this baby business has got him confused. I know Wilson will be great with Kendall and she will grow to love him like we do!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's so funny how so many areas of our lives are similar... I was just about to blog about my sweet fur baby acting out this weekend... my reaction, however, isn't so loving and patient, lol.

    ReplyDelete