Thursday, September 16, 2010

What to pack for the hospital?

As I approach the full term mark in my pregnancy I think it's time I start packing our bags! With +/- 39 days to go it can't hurt to be prepared.
Here is what I have for my bag so far... (bear with me and tilt your head for the picture)

Kendall's bag (I may be over packing for her!)
Diaper bag - onesies, sleeper, receiving blanket, mittens & lanolin
The Labor Bag... and start of Chris's bag
(comfy neck pillow, socks and eye sleeper thing - chris's hat my dad got him on father's day)

I probably will throw everything in one big suitcase and carry the diaper bag separate. I will nto be taking all of the things in the picture next to the diaper bag.
Here is my list so far:
Shelli (Mommy)
Gowns & Robes
Thick socks
Outfit to go home
Toiletries
Body pillow
Boppy pillow
Lanolin cream
Comfy nursing bra
Kendall (baby)
Onesies
Receiving blanket (just 1 because I will be using the what the hospital gives me while I'm there)
Outfit for newborn pictures
Outfit to go home
carseat installed in car
Chris (daddy)
comfy clothes
toiletries
extra pillow? I can't imagine the hospital having comfy pillows!
Other
Cash for vending... etc
Camera and charger
video camera and charger
blackberry and iphone charger
Newborn organizer book
Can you think of anything cruicial I need to add to my list? Anything I have on the list that is pointless? I would appreciate the feedback!!

1 comment:

  1. What's the Newborn Organizer Book? Do I need one of those?!?

    ReplyDelete