Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Being Thankful for this Tuesday

Still pregnant. I have a feeling I will be for another 20 days. I would love to be wrong. Last night I woke up every single hour to go to the bathroom. Not kidding. 12 o'clock, 1 o'clock, 2 o'clock, 3 o'clock, 4 o'clock, Chris comes home at 5:30 am and I slept for a nice, solid hour and then "time to wake up!". Awesome.
I'm not bitter or anything.
Instead of dwelling about this my whole post today I would like to share some things that I am thankful for.
1. Oatmeal Cream Pies
I just downed one of these for my 10:30 am snack. Ha! Kroger had them 10 for $10 last week and I swear it's the freshest box I have ever had of these suckers.

2. Pregnant Celebrity Photos
I'm not going to lie... it makes me happy to see "perfect" people as swollen and miserable as I am at the moment. They become more human to me.

3. My black Yoga pants
These pants are my 1 of 3 pairs of pants I can wear right now. I have 2 pairs of maternity jeans (one of which the band is uncomfortable) I could wear but I'm so over them. I don't want to buy anymore maternity clothes but I may need to purchase more yoga pants for postpartumness.

4. My hubby
He has been so sweet the last few days. His excitement for baby Kendall has multiplied. He is so giddy now! It's so cute and I can't wait for him to hold and fall in love with his little girl.
5. And last... I am thankful for my health and for being pregnant. I know in the end it's all worth it. Even if it means being swollen and peeing all night for the next 20+ days... I get to meet Kendall Grace and be her mom.

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture of you and your hubby - it's so adorable! You just look so very happy! I'm so excited for you guys!! :)

    This may be weird to say but when I was up peeing every hour through the night, I found myself wondering if you too were experiencing the same lack of bladder capacity, lol.

    P.s. I never eat oatmeal creme pies but I feel like I NEED one right now!

    ReplyDelete