Sunday, October 24, 2010

Introducing the Beauty in my life!!!!

Isn't she a beauty??? I'm so in love. We are doing great at home and enjoying every second with Kendall. I may not be around in the blogging world much over the next few days because I'm learning to get rest when I can and focusing all my attention on my beautiful baby girl. We go to the pediatrician in the morning and hope to work out a few breastfeeding kinks. My mom is a saint and has been taking care of our family. We hope to be on some kind of schedule soon so we can have visitors!
I can't wait to share Kendall's birth story! Thank you for all the well wishes!

p.s. it's really hard typing with one hand!!

3 comments:

  1. What a beauty! I'm so happy for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THAT HAT!! Let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete