Monday, November 29, 2010

Shopping with Mommy

Among the many reasons I love having a daughter - girl time is one of them. At such a small age Kendall already shares my love of shopping.

Here she is yesterday before we went to Kroger. It was my first time taking her to the grocery by myself. I’d like to thank the makers of Chicco car seats for making them as cart unfriendly as possible. We purchased as many groceries that would fit around the car seat in the shopping cart. Poor thing had to hold the bread!

Shelli Iphone Photos 002

Here she us earlier today at Hobby Lobby. I’m not sure how she managed to get her arms back through the straps to hold her hands. She loves her hands so much!

Shelli Iphone Photos 007

Home at last!

Shelli Iphone Photos 009

**Sorry my pictures aren’t the best quality. I take them with my iphone!**

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Auria & I did some cyber shopping together today ;)

    ReplyDelete