Happy 2 months Kendall Grace! I feel like I just wrote your 1 month post last week. You have grown leaps and bounds in this short second month and I’m so thankful to have been on maternity leave still to witness every minute.
- You SMILE at me (and Daddy & other people) ALL the time now – you are such a happy baby
- You’ve started baby talking and we have conversations all the time – especially after your 4 am feeding
- You wear size 0-3 month clothing and some 3-6 month outfits
- Daddy and I weighed you on our scale at home and think you might be around 12 pounds (we will see on Monday at your 2 month check up)
- You love looking at things in the room with a particular liking towards Christmas lights, pictures on the wall and ceiling fans
- You love to hold your paci when you sleep
- I’m pretty sure you are going to start walking any minute. You are my little wiggle worm
- You love to kick your legs and punch with your arms
- Bath time is still very popular in your book – it’s one of my favorite times too with you
- You have started to flirt with boys – mainly Daddy & Uncle David – and that better be it!
- You still love playing dress up
- If it was safe I’d leave you on your changing table all the time because it’s your favorite place to lay
- You love your new crib mirror because you get to look at a beautiful baby!!!
- Daddy gave you your first bottle while mommy was at the dentist and you took it like a champ. No nipple confusion here!
- You love wearing legwarmers
- You make the sweetest sounds I’ve ever heard
- You rarely fuss – only when you are really hungry, wet or you just want to be held
- You like when I bring your swing or seat in the kitchen so you can cook with me
- You are learning to hold your head up more and starting to reach for things
- I am pretty confident you know when you are having your picture taken now because you’ve started posing
Your my sweet baby girl and I love you so much!!! I love every minute of our time together and want to spend all my time with you! Daddy and I are so in love with you and blessed to have you in our lives!
Love you bunches,