Monday, December 6, 2010

6 weeks Checkup!

Happy Monday!

Today I had my 6 week postpartum appt. I dragged Chris along so he could help with Kendall because I just had to show her off. I mean she should meet the woman who delivered her right? Well technically I did all the work... but you get my point, right?
They just gushed over Kendall. Like everyone who meets my girl... they can't get over her head of hair! Got to love those luscious locks!
The nurse said I looked so good (love her) and my doctor complimented me on all the weight I've lost. Everything was good and I don't go back until next December!
It's so amazing to me that our bodies grow a baby and deliver a baby and heal so quickly. God designed a woman's body perfectly!

We don't have much planned for today or the rest of the week. It's just too cold to get out much these days! My goal is to get our Christmas cards out this week and do some shopping!
Sorry for the boring post... not a lot going on these days when you are cooped up inside! Atleast I have good company!

No comments:

Post a Comment