Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas 2010 – Our 1st as a family of 3 – Part 1

There is nothing better than waking up on Christmas Day to open gifts! Especially when you get to include your new baby girl!

Since our first Christmas Chris and I have a few traditions as a couple… we stuff one another’s stockings, buy each other an ornament every year and exchange Christmas cards. I dropped the ball on buying a Christmas card for Chris this year… oops. I just had a baby cut me some slack!

Of all the gifts my wonderful husband showered me with this one is my favorite. A Sam’s Club membership… bring on the bulk. And yes that is me with no makeup in reindeer flannel pjs. They are comfy, what?December 2010 166

My handsome hubby enjoying his favorite gift – a UK toothbrush. Ha!December 2010 172 Kendall loved opening her gifts. She received a bunch of books and clothes. Her favorite gifts were her new cell phone…December 2010 177 Sophie the giraffe teether toy… she’s hoping to break her hand gnawing habit and use this thing. December 2010 179 And Daddy got her Beauty and the Beast!December 2010 173  What a wonderful Christmas morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment