Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Mommy Must Haves

I’ve only been a mommy for 6 weeks (tomorrow) and by no means consider myself an expert… however I wanted to share my opinions on my must have baby gear.

1. Chicco Cortina Travel System

I went back and fourth on purchasing this item and I’m so glad I did. The stroller is a Cadillac compared to other brands and the car seat is super easy to use! It is a little heavy and does not fit on the top of shopping carts but I can handle that small sacrifice.

Chicco Cortina Travel System Stroller - Discovery - Chicco  - Babies"R"Us

2. Crib Soother

I couldn’t find a picture for the one I have but I’m sure it’s pretty similar to others available. Kendall will stop whatever she’s doing when this baby is on and watch it. She loves the music. Mommy finds it kind of relaxing too. Ha!

3. Pacifier

I was one of those pregnant girls that swore my daughter would not get a bottle or a pacifier during the first month of life because of nipple confusion or whatever. She has not had a bottle yet but a pacifier is a gift from GOD!

4. Gowns

Kendall wears a gown every night to bed and I love them because she thinks their comfy, they have the little things to cover hands and make 3am diaper changes easy!

Carter's Girls 2-Pack Gown - Pink (3 Months) - Carters  - Babies"R"Us

I love many other items but these are my favorites so far!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! So proud of you on no bottles!!! You are doing great!!!! Most women can't do it, because of how exhausting it can be, but if you can hold out to 6 or 8 weeks, you'll be great supply wise and she'll be ready to learn the other way where you can have a few hours away! You don't give her the bottle though, and don't be in the house if you don't have to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have been a blog slacker and didn't even see that you had your little girl!! congrats, she is sooo PRETTY!! isn't being a mommy the BEST! and i agree with your must haves...all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete