Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wonder Momma!



Today was the second time I've been away from Kendall since she's been born... no since she was conceived! Ha! I needed to go mail our Christmas cards and grocery shop and I didn't want to take her out in the freezing weather if I didn't need to. So Mr. Husband watched her by himself for the first time for 2 hours.
I made sure she was fed and burped and I was on my way!

Let me just brag on my amazing Kroger adventure. I received a coupon in the mail for Kroger Pharmacy for $50 in free groceries with a new prescription. I usually toss these because I never have prescriptions but I had one for birth control. I got it Monday at my appointment - it's been a fun year without birth control or periods but I really don't want Kendall to have a sibling yet. It's what they call a "mini" pill because I'm nursing so let's hope I like it!
Anyways back to my Kroger adventure... my total at the grocery was 104.50 - after my $50 in free groceries, Kroger plus card savings and sales and my coupons I paid....... $19.52!!!!
Anyways I only received 2 texts from Chris while I was away. It seems Ms. Kendall wasn't finished goign to the bathroom when he changed her diaper... love it!

I also wanted to mention that I brought Kendall to work yesterday. I wanted to show her off to my coworkers and other business people next door. I also helped my brother with some things since he has been taking over my major work duties. It makes me kind of bittersweet about returning to work at the first of the year. I'm going to miss being with Kendall every second but it will be good for me. Plus I'm sure Kendall will come with me often to work. :)

It's supposed to snow sometime this weekend and now that our kitchen is stocked... I'd be okay with being snowed in with my adorable, cute family!

1 comment:

  1. Yay momma! I'm very impressed with your grocery tab and I'm hoping I can learn to shop like that too!

    ReplyDelete