Monday, January 24, 2011

Great Weekend & best buds!

Hey!!

I’ve been MIA all weekend and with good reason. We’ve been having a BLAST!

Friday night we went out to eat as a family and watched a movie at home. We watched the film Extraordinary Measures and I highly recommend it because it’s a true story! Google it!

Saturday we supported Chris’s baseball team by attending a pancake breakfast. Kendall’s Grandma & Papaw Ryan came with us! Later we headed to my parent’s after running some errands.

Sometime Friday Kendall started “talking”. Now she makes noises all the time. I love it! I may have mentioned this already in her 3 month post but it’s worth mentioning a bunch more times. Ha!

Sunday Kendall and I had a lazy day while Chris was at work and then we had company come over! My cousin Adam, his wife Tara and baby Caleb came over to watch the Packers/Steelers game. We took so many pictures! They are best buddies. Right before I started this post I realized we have got a good picture of them every month since they were born in October.

November (Thanksgiving)

December 2010 138

December (Christmas)

kendallandcaleb

January (Last night)

kendallcaleb2

kendallcaleb3

It’s so fun having a friends with babies the same age!! Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment