Sunday, January 9, 2011

Nice weekend at home

I’m never in the “know” on things. I just got home from a very packed Kroger and then I find out we are expecting snow Monday night. Ha! No wonder every one and their mom was shopping. Don’t you hate that? Now it all makes sense why the eggs were scarce.

We’ve had a great weekend at home. I don’t remember much of Friday night except going to sleep at 9:30 pm! That was also the night that Kendall slept 12 hours with the exception of a 5 am feeding. Yay for Mommy!

January 2011 007

Saturday we stayed inside while the hubs watched UK lose in football and basketball. :( He took Kendall and I out on a date to Penn Station and JC Penny later that night. January 2011 008

Today Kendall and I had Tara and Caleb over for a play date. They are 6 days a part in age.  The babies didn’t do too much playing but us mommies' had fun chatting!

January 2011 015

January 2011 019

January 2011 020

January 2011 021

January 2011 023

January 2011 024

We’ve had a wonderful weekend! Back to the grind tomm… praying we are snowed in on Tuesday! Kendall and I will be separated more than a day this week since everyone at the office will be working in town. I hope I don’t cry too much!!

1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by to see your cockapoo. I saw you posted on Beth's blog you had one. I do too! I think they are the best dogs!!! Yours is cute. :)

    ReplyDelete