Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Project: HOT MOM

Okay here's the deal. I think it's time to start one of my New Year's resolutions. The Losing weight one. Ugh. I need want to lose 30 pounds.
I have a plan. It's pretty simple.

Eat Better and Exercise
I'm going to go about doing this with the help of sparkpeople.com. I was using their tools before I got prego with Kendall and had success. I had to update my profile with my current weight and my current weight back then was like 15 pounds lighter than I am right now. I thought I was fat then! I'd love to only have 15 pounds to lose - but I have 30 - yuck!

I will try and keep you posted on my progress as I lose weight but I don't want to turn this into a weight loss blog.

3 comments:

  1. You go girl! If you need support I'm on the weight loss train too! I'm doing Weight Watchers & spending some time on my elliptical. I wish the weather was nicer so we could walk with the girls at the park or zoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30 lbs is nothin girl! You got this!!!

    ReplyDelete