Wednesday, January 5, 2011

SO WHAT Wednesday

So instead of complaining about being separated from Kendall while I'm working today I thought I'd participate in So What Wednesday over at Life After I "Dew".




This week I'm saying SO WHAT if...

  • I hold my daughter all the time. She will only be this little once!
  • I practically buy a new wardrobe every season - I like change!
  • I mark my tv schedule in my day planner
  • I play Words with Friends on my Iphone ALL the time - look me up my screename is MrsRyan555 (let me know who you are in the chatroom - lol)
  • I tell stories about the blogs I read to people in real life
  • I hold up the entire line at the store to make sure I really did have the item for the coupon that's not ringing up correctly
  • I shop at Target atleast once a week
  • I have to have a coke and chocolate at least once a day
  • I can't stop buying clothes for Kendall
  • I'd rather stay in and watch a movie with my hubs, baby and dog
And about my first day at work without Kendall. I was a mess this morning and cried a little bit at my moms, and driving away from my mom's house. I've been okay at work so far... it's only been 2 hours and my mom has sent me 3 pictures of Kendall sleeping! I can't wait to pick Kendall up this afternoon and love on her! Now I have to get back to work or I will get nothing accomplished!!!

4 comments:

  1. Found your blog on Mrs. Dew's link up and I just love it! My boyfriend just rolls his eyes everytime I start a convo with "I saw on this blog I read..." so you aren't the only one! Hope you have a great Wednesday and have plenty to keep you busy on your first day away from your little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH you have a Kendall too?! How fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How was your first day??? I don't have babies but I can imagine its hard! I'm pretty bad about talking about blogs to the hubs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just now reading this but I'm assuming you made it through the day. I did, but it certainly wasn't my favorite day ever. It's ridiculous how much I miss my baby girl when I'm away from her!

    ReplyDelete